Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Picture Says a Thousand Words

Another great way to spend my Saturday. At work. Usually I can get by the 9 hours of sitting at a desk by watching Hulu or on Youtube or even playing Neopets( yes I'm 19 and still play neopets.)

I have 4 hours and 45 minutes left in my shift but guess what my poss who normally doesn't bother coming in on weekends just walked through the door.

So there goes that.

Last night I went to bed rather upset. Earlier while watching Supernatural with my boyfriend he was texting this girl that he met at a bar while "hanging out" with his guy friends. That in itself set off a red flag in my head, but he didn't seem to understand. He deleted the contact though which made me feel a little better.

When I asked him how her picture ended up on his phone as well he said that she took his phone and put her picture and number in it herself. What surprised me was that he said that he didn't notice or could tell that she was hitting on him. Right...

She was really pretty and way way skinnier then I am. She was blonde, blue eyed, and basically a picture perfect American girl. Nothing like me. I am a black afro headed brown eyed not thin at all girl.

I am just worried I guess. Maybe he isn't attracted to me anymore or at least not as much as he used to be. I mean our sex life has gone down the drain, I don't even think he wants to touch me anymore, but who could blame him I mean I've gained weight and he can tell.

I can't help but think maybe he would rather be with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment