Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm Back And I'm Starting Over.

I know that it has been months since my last post (4 months to be exact). And I apologize to all my followers for that.
Things have been crazy with work, I was also taking summer classes and that didn't turn out too good.

Just a little recap:
I am still dating Ashton, we are going great 1 year and 3 months now, and we are planning to go up north to visit his family in December. I am still living with him, and yes we are still renting a room from a crazy lush drunk landlady. We plan on moving in January to an apartment closer to where we both work.

I know what your really wondering is how my weight is doing, well I really don't have good news. At the moment I weigh about 174lbs, and I am a size 13/14 pants and Large-XLarge shirts. I know that's like a 40lb jump.

I stopped caring about how I looked for a while. Then the other day I was going to Publix with one of my male co-workers and I weighed one pound less then him, I'm 19 and hes a 30yr old man. It was extremely embarrassing.

I plan to get back on track and get down to a size 6 by Christmas when I go up to meet Ashton's family.

I don't think I will focus on cal intake as much this time around we will see as time progresses how I'm doing and if the results come as quickly as I would like them to.

So here's the plan and if I decide to tweak anything I will be sure to update you on everything, I plan on posting at least once a week so you keep up to date on how things are going but I only plan on weighing myself every two weeks.

The plan goes as follows:
  • VEGGIES VEGGIES VEGGIES
  • Fruit
  • No Carbonated Beverages
  • WATER,FRUIT JUICE, AND TEA ONLY
  • Chicken, Turkey, and Fish Only (no beef for now costs too much and currently I'm on a strict budget)
  • No bread or pasta of any kind.

So that's it for now, we shall see how it works out. Depending on how the first two weigh-ins go will determine if I need to cut back portions or anything like that.

Wish Me Luck
And It feels so good to be back


Love,
R. LeRose

No comments:

Post a Comment